Wednesday, June 27

Celebrating 20 Years of SHAH RUKH KHAN

Celebrating the achievements of a man who has done everything right in life – yes, even the wrongs are done right by him – because, while they hurt him, they never bring him down. He has taught me to be patient and to learn from my mistakes while working harder toward my goal. Not only is he a Great Actor and a Dazzling Superstar, but he is also an Inspiration – in everything he does. Be it entrepreneurial or humanitarian - he puts his heart and soul into it and gives it his honest best. I love him – unconditionally – because he makes me smile. I can relate to him and he makes me want to be a better person. And that’s all that I need from someone I look up to… Thank You for being You, Sir…
shah rukh khan's photo collage of his most famous movies from past 20 years.



#Proud of SRK

No comments:

Post a Comment